OrganiCup is the easy, healthy, and green alternative to pads and tampons. It is simply emptied morning and evening – that means worry-free days. And nights. OrganiCup is secured by a light vacuum, and the soft material won’t make you feel a thing. Once inserted properly there is no risk of leaking. Use OrganiCup for all your sports activities – including swimming. OrganiCup is made of 100% medical-grade silicone – no nasties, so it doesn’t mess with your body’s natural environment. While pads and tampons absorb necessary vaginal secretions, OrganiCup only collects – thus eliminating irritation and dryness while ensuring that the pH-balance is kept intact. And since it is reusable for up to 10 years, it’s a positive towards helping to minimise our impact on the environment.
OrganiCup A-Cup is the slightly smaller of the two cups and is designed for use by woman who have not given birth.
Vegan / 100% Medical Grade Silicon / Allergy Certified
OrganiCup is the easy, healthy, and green alternative to pads and tampons. OrganiCup is made of 100% medical-grade silicone – no nasties, so it doesn’t mess with your body’s natural environment. While pads and tampons absorb necessary vaginal secretions, OrganiCup only collects – thus eliminating irritation and dryness while ensuring that the pH-balance is kept intact. And since it is reusable for up to 10 years (depending on the care and cleaning of the cup), using an OrganiCup is a positive step towards helping to minimise our environmental output as it has less environmental impact than tampons and pads. Currently made in China, the OrganiCup is manufactured in a top grade facility where it has been made since it was founded in 2012. While the main cups are made in China, the OrganiWash is made in Denmark and the OrganiWipes are made in Finland. Since it was founded, 450,000+ women have made the switch over to OrganiCup and 9 out of 10 women who have tried it, continue to use it.
Before use make sure to disinfect OrganiCup by boiling it for approx. 3 min. Repeat after each period.
- Fold & insert: Before insertion fold OrganiCup. There are different folding techniques (see www.organicup.eu/folding). Insert the cup as far up as possible and let the cup unfold.
- To ensure the cup is perfectly unfolded and secured by a light vacuum try to pinch the bottom and twist it a bit. When the cup is unfolded correctly you shouldn’t be able to feel it and you will not risk any leak.
- You can now leave the cup for up to 12 hours if you have a normal flow
- To empty OrganiCup grab the stem and pull it gently until you can get a grip around the bottom of the cup. Then you squeeze the bottom to release the vacuum, and you can take the cup out gently. By using your abdominals, you can help getting it out even more easy. Empty in the toilet and clean with a cleansing wipe, toilet paper or rinse under water before you insert it again.
Diameter: 40 mm
Total Height: 65 mm
Capacity: 25 ml
Color: Natural (without any color additives)
Material: 100% medical grade silicone
Delivery & Returns
Delivery costs will be calculated at check out. Please visit our Terms and Conditions page for more on delivery and returns information.
- There are currently no reviews for OrganiCup A-Cup.
If you don’t yet have an account at glasshouseshop.co.uk, create one now for a fast checkout experience, access to special offers and the ability to view and track all orders.
The form contains errors: please review them below.